In my first four years as a software developer, I was promoted three times and doubled my entry-level salary. I've reflected on why and how I think that happened. During my career, I also took note of others' success and tried to figure out why some people advanced more and faster than others.
Over time, I developed a strategy for reliably growing in any tech job.
The result is this course, which I put together in order to help you get promoted through effective and intentional actions.
In this course we will learn:
- What it means to be a senior engineer
- Ways to provide the most value at work
- How to make others better
- How to leverage a personal brand for maximum advancement at work
- How to select side projects
- Underrated ways to stand out
My hope is that through sharing this knowledge, you'll be able to use my experience in order to advance as quickly as possible at work.